Rules for comments
Our guidelines are intended to ensure that we all communicate fairly and objectively with each other and that no post needs to be deleted:
- Comments must be respectful and factual.
- Comments must relate to the initial article or to already posted comments.
- Advertising copy and automatic replies are not permitted.
- You will be asked for your e-mail address when you submit a comment; it will be saved in connection with your comment but will not be published.
- You will not be entitled to publication of your comment.
Comments leading to deletion of the comment up to and including blocking of the IP address:
- Insults and personal attacks
- Breach of German law, such as copyright
- Comments that do not relate to the article
- Statements that are liable to corrupt young people
- Racist comments or propaganda designed to foment hatred
- Comments that glorify violence aimed at people, institutions, or companies
- Pornographic content
- Any kind of insult of or degrading statement about individuals
- Calls for demonstrations and assemblies
- Personal details that are subject to data protection, such as phone numbers, e-mail addresses, etc.
In the event of breaches of our guidelines we reserve the right to delete the comments in questions and, in the case of serious infringements, to block the user’s IP address for further comments. We also reserve the right to edit or move comments and say so for reasons of transparency.
Disclaimer of liability
All users are personally responsible for any material of theirs that is published. Comments on our articles solely reflect the views of individual readers. Deutsche Telekom AG assumes no responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of contents.
Should you require assistance with a Deutsche Telekom product, please contact our Customer Service colleagues.
We look forward to your submission.